MILTON MANUFACTURING started in a small garage on the east side of Detroit in 1946 providing metal fabrication for the defense and automotive industries. Over our 65-year history, Milton has grown and evolved to meet the changing needs of our customers, adding machining capabilities and acquiring Murray Tensioners, Wayne Stamping and D&M Truck Top.
We now encompass more than 300,000 square feet of manufacturing, engineering and assembly facilities, providing metal and fabric solutions to the defense, automotive, aerospace, heavy truck, rail, agriculture and energy industries.
Milton has been privately owned and operated by the Green family since Jim Green, Sr., purchased the company from Mr. Milton in 1975. Jim Green, Jr., purchased the business from his father in 2003 with Shelly Green becoming majority owner and president in 2013.
We are proud to have earned our TS-16949, IS0-14001, ITAR and HUBZone certifications. We want our customers to know that our continued focus is to employ the principles of these programs to ensure and improve quality, timing and competitiveness while protecting our environment.